Monday, June 21, 2010

XOXO Scraplifting Challenge No. 8

This is a page I was very weary about putting together, it is nothing like what I usually create, but I do like it. I love these photos, the two small ones were taken by my 8 year old while on the ride, and other I took when it was over.

Well this is another entry for the XOXO scraplift challenge.

This is my scraplift of Andrea McDonald's LO.
Supplies Used: Paper- CI "Cowboy Collection", Co-Ordinations Cardstock Alphas - Thickers Embellishments and Other - Unknown Leaves, Unknown Horses,
Stitching

5 comments:

  1. so cute...love the quilted look!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, I love the distressed edges!
    Thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I just love the muted colours and all the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are hard core doing another scraplift!!! I love how you scraplifted my LO! Thanks for playing along with us at XOXO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you cut out around the letters! Great idea! Thanks for playing at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete