Sunday, June 13, 2010

Love the Multiples

Here is my entries for Stampendous Saturday Sketch, The Scrappiest challenge (even though I cannot win), Pencillines Sketch 191 Challenge and XOXO scralift "Zoa Barker" challenge.

I just love this page, I was so happy with it when I finished. It was taken at my oldest son's 8th birthday party, and he spent most of his time looking and tasting all the little leaves and bugs on the ground instead of playing with the other kids. He eventually made his way to the party.
Supplies Used: Paper- Kaiser "Country Grove" Alphas - Thickers, Sissix Embellishments and Other - Unknown Maple Leaves, Stitching, Recycled Hessian Potato Sac, Ric Rac

8 comments:

  1. how fun! I love it- thanks for scrap lifting me and participating in the XOXO challenge!! ♥
    xoxo~ Zoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! My fave part is the bow connecting the 2 tags.....really cute :)

    Tina XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout!! Love the color combination and the cute photo!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on a roll! Loving that stitching! Thanks for playing at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the stitched circle! Gorgeous!

    XOXO
    - Illy -

    ReplyDelete