Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays 6.10 Challenge

This is my entry for the Sketchy Thursday 6.10 challenge.

This layout was so easy I did this in a few hours. I think if you have the right photo and the paper to go you can just fly on a simple LO. This paper I have had for so long and it has just been waiting for this photo. I love taking close up photos of my kids.
 Supplies Used: Paper- Kaiser "Rough & Tough", Green Cardstock Alphas - Unknown Embellishments and Other - Kaiser Rhinestones "Orange", Kaiser Brads "Rough & Tough", Unknown Charm, Kaiser Green Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Cool layout.Love all those words .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great....I love your LO's....so glad I came and had a looksee!!! :D
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!! Loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and all the circles!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I thought the title work on that other layout was great (and it was)... but this is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete