Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kaisercraft - Seaside

I have just fallen for this kaiser range, the minute I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. Here are my projects so far. I plan on doing so much more with it, but it has to wait for me to use some of the other new papers I have gotten onmy travels.



Supplies Used: Paper - Kaiser "Seaside" Alphas - Fern Laser Design Alpha's Embellishments and Other - Custom Made Chipboard Seaguls, Ink, Kasier "Seaside"Embelishments


Supplies Used: Paper - Kaiser "Seaside" Alphas - Bosscut Alphabets Embellishments and Other - Custom Made Chipboard Seaguls, Ink, Kasier "Seaside"Embelishments

2 comments:

  1. Thats perfect paper collection for your boy!!!
    the only thing about kaiser well 2 things I guess is that the paper range is only usually 6-8 pages and no plain cardstock!
    I did have a workshop with Mrs Kaiser a while back and she said its coming,so Im pleased with that, we had another Scrapbooking shop close here at Christmas so we are down to 3 now
    So not a lot of choice and 1 is just for cards
    But I do have a lot of paper now so I must use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are only 2 shops here, one is down the road and the other is 20 mins away. Unfortunately the 20minute one is for sale at the moment.

    I love this paper range, it was so easy to use.

    ReplyDelete