Monday, February 21, 2011

Hattie Layout #2

Here is another layout I have done in the MME Hattie Collection. It is definitely a favorite at the moment.

I just love this photo, it was taken the day I brought my second child home from the hospital. Rhys my oldest was so happy he wanted photos straight away.

My scraplift of Linda Harper on XOXO.

Supplies Used: Paper - My Mind Eye "Stella & Rose - Hattie" Alphas -Unknown Chipboard Embellishments and Other - Mini boarder chipboard MME Stella & Rose - Hattie Collection, Dusty Attic Flourish, Kaiser Ink, Gimmermist

4 comments:

  1. Great layout and what a sweet picture!! Your little one looks like a baby doll in his brother's arms...so SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo and wonderful LO!! Thanks for playing at the xoxo blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious layout! I love the colors and chipboard. I love what you did with the layout and feel honored that you picked my layout to lift.
    Thanks for playing along with us at XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stoppin' by to check out your xoxo lift - and I'm lovin' it! not only bc I have serious baby fever, but I love your scrappin' blues. Well done.

    xoxo
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete