Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crafty Sketches March Challenge

This was a class page at my local scrapbooking shop Scrapbook Sinners, but it worked out perfect for the Crafty Sketches Challenge.

I just love this photo, I took it not realizing that my son had a mosquito on his eyebrow.


Supplies Used: Paper - October Afternoon "???", Kaiser "Lush", Plain Cardstock Alphas - Fern Laser Designs Embellishments and Other - Sewing, Random Buttons, Staz-On Ink, Clear Window Sheets, Stamps, Random Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just had a look through your blog at some of your LO's. I really love your style and the colours that you use.

    http://scrapasecond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous take on my sketch just love the LO and that was perfect capturing of the mosquito

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Nic
    Luv the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific take on the Crafty Sketch Nic .. thanks for playing along .. love the mozzie LOL .. cheers Annette X:)

    ReplyDelete