Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another Fun Sketch Completed

Click Here To See The Fun Sketches Available

At the moment I am just enjoying taking my time to finish a layout. I think I am in the beginning of a blockage.

For this page I used my nappy wipe technique for the alpha. I needed to see that it worked. The alpha dies I used were from Bosskut and when I ran them through my machine I had to roll them a few times to make sure it went through both the nappy wipe and the jac paper. I think they came out fantastic, but that is just me.

The photo in this LO is one of my absolute favorites, every thing about it I just love.

The Papers for this LO are available at my ebay store.
Supplies Used: Paper- My Mind's Eye "So Sophie" Alphas - Bosskut Embellishments and Other - Prima Flowers, Prima Felt Flourish, Assorted Button, Leather Glimmermist, Nappy Wipe, Jac Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment