Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stuck On U Sketches Button Challenge

I decided to enter this challenge because I am a lover of buttons. I think they are fantastic on any page (mmm maybe not every, but most).

This page is of my son pretending to drive my car, while stealing my oakies. I cracked up laughing when he said "I am Mr Cool". It was the funniest thing he had said for a while. In return told him that in his dreams he was Mr Cool. So I thought it would be a great title.

Supplies Used: Paper- Kaiser "Shaken Not Stirred" Alphas - Stamps Embellishments and Other - Unknown Ribbon, Assorted Button, Ric Rac, Black Corrugated Sheet, Flourish with Bling Design, Stitching, Zing Embossing Power "Metallic Silver"

2 comments:

  1. Great guy page. Love your buttons. thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is awesome! But I have to say the story is even better! LOL! You have GOT to love kids! I think this is such a fun page, love the color scheme and neat embellishing and you so totally rocked the button challenge too!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete